Welcome on board to a new Link4Business host!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chris Ogle 5 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 5 times

• Author
     Nikki Pepper 
    Keymaster

For anyone who doesn’t know, we have 3 Link4Business events around the Peterborough area. (Two in Peterborough and one in West Deeping to be specific)

I like to think that it’s a team effort making these events happen… They’re not ‘my’ events… They belong to Link4Business members and anyone who attends and participates…

However, I am really excited to share with you that the 4 weekly event in Woodston at Peterborough Workspace, going forwards, will be led by member and venue General Manager, James O’Rawe.

Our next event will be taking place on Friday 10 August and there are just a couple of spaces left as I type… So if you would like to join us and see what James has in store… Grab yourself a place right now! Click here for eventbrite link

Chris Ogle 
    Keymaster

Congratulations James… as Nikki says Link4Growth and Link4Business belongs to us the members… it is our responsibility to play our part and participate… if we do not pick up the challenge then the challenge will be unmet… it’s up to us!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Link4Growth Forum

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account