Scientists find 'evidence' of a multidimensional universe INSIDE our brain

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chris Ogle 2 days, 14 hours ago. This post has been viewed 155 times

• Author
     Nikki Pepper 
    Keymaster

Interesting article I came across about what could be going on in our noggins! 

You can read the full article here but here is a short extract… 

‘According to scientists, a new study has demonstrated that the human brain contains structures and shapes that may have up to 11 dimensions’

You can watch the accompanying video here 

I wonder how much the brain is really capable of and how much of it most of us use each day?

My head hurts just thinking about it! 😁

Chris Ogle 
    Keymaster

Thanks for posting this Nikki… I think the concept that the brain is capable of creating almost mini virtual brains with the ability to process or focus and then almost disappear as quickly as they were created fascinating…

The brain is so powerful and yet the heart is where the human soul lives… whether the brain manages that function or not who knows but for me the soul and the heart are where the magic is… but I am a logician and a creative too and this part accesses parts of the brain and no doubt other dimensions as we reach out to ignite our imagination and intuition, which dimension they are in who knows…

As to what capacity of our brain are we using… probably a tiny proportion but if the brain can create an unknown quantity of brains accessing higher dimensions we no doubt have access to infinite knowledge and wisdom… we just haven’t yet arrived at the level of consciousness to be aware…

That’s work in progress for those on that journey 🙂

Nikki Pepper 
    Keymaster

Thanks @chrisogle … I think if you are are interested to explore these ideas further… the conscious mind, soul, spirit etc then I highly recommend reading ‘The Untethered Soul’ by Michael Singer. I’m intending it to read it again soon 🙂

Chris Ogle 
    Keymaster

Thanks re: Untethered soul @nikkipepper … will add to my reading list…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Link4Growth Forum

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account