Hello from Watford

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chris Ogle 3 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 3 times

• Author
     Chris Ogle 
    Keymaster

I have lived in Watford for my entire life (with the exception of 2-3 years in Hemel H.). I decided not to go to university and jumped straight into what I was passionate about… turning a box of electronics into something that provides a real use for human beings saving time and money. Yep programming computers… until recent history that was my main focus. 

Nowadays I still keep my hand in and since 2008 have been supporting people with their usage of online tools and how they can use them in what they do… I call these “Learning sessions” because we can all use these tools differently depending on what we do. Mini website here

I also bring people together locally to support people having conversations, connecting,  collaborating and even co-creating new ideas that often get sparked when people do come together. This is brought together using a community hub for SWHerts

Since late 2015 I have also been on a spiritual journey and that has been amazing… we all have the power to be whatever we want… sometimes we just need a listening ear… and to be around others who are positive and like minded… a bit like this forum really… I am now beginning to put together Men’s Sharing Circles… more info on those soon… but for a background to my thoughts on being in balance with ourselves here are some thoughts

I am a prolific blogger too and although I haven’t written as much of late… if you would like to read a bit more about how I think then please do visit my blog site.

Please do connect with me on here if you’d like too… I really enjoy finding out how I can be of service to others… curious is my middle name!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Link4Growth Forum

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account