Coffee at Flourish 'Artisan Bakery' had a very International flavour

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chris Ogle 2 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 10 times

• Author
     Chris Ogle 
    Keymaster

Thursday 13th September we had a pretty international flavour… we had Polish, Indian, Peruvian and English people at our monthly Link4Coffee event at the Flourish Artisan bakery.

This is a venue we have been using for some time now… a local baker that supplies many of the restaurants around the SWHerts area and in London too… 

At one point during the event I found myself observing the conversations and interactions of those present. It was probably the closest representation and example of the ‘principles and values of Link4Growth’ that I have personally witnessed. 

People from a wide variety of backgrounds… different skills and experiences… everyone very much curious and interested in both listening, and sharing, their stories… all looking to support, help, and signpost others.

Here in the photo… Harsha (L4B), Sima (L4B), Samina (Watford & Wales), Greg (Peru ex.Polish) … Steve (Poland & L4B) 

The bakery where we meet is unusual as it is in the middle of an industrial park which is an odd place for a coffee shop… but it has a great captive audience from nearby businesses… serves great coffee and the freshly baked rolls at 5 for £1 are great value… 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Link4Growth Forum

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account