Another Hello from Peteborough!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chris Ogle 3 months ago. This post has been viewed 3 times

• Author
     James O’Rawe 
    Participant

As a new host of a Link4Business event (Woodston, Peterborough), I thought I had better say Hello.

Following almost twenty years in Sales, Marketing an Circulation in the regional press and publishing industry I jumped at the chance to run a Not-for-Profit organisation that provides serviced workspaces and business support to entrepreneurs, micro-businesses and new start-ups.

Given the goals and objectives of the business and those of Link4Business I soon became a member and not long after that we took up the challenge to host and run a meeting ourselves.

Happy to chat with members and help in anyway possible!

Chris Ogle 
    Keymaster

Hi James,

Great to meet up properly and have a more lengthy conversation today… good to see you have taken on the Link4Business event in Woodston… Link4Growth (… and Link4Business) helps us all to move out of our comfort zone and explore new things in a safe and non judgemental space… so lots of opportunities to share your talents and maybe pick up some new ones! 

Looking forward to seeing things develop for you…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Link4Growth Forum

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account