A hello from Bourne, North of Peterborough

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chris Ogle 3 months ago. This post has been viewed 4 times

• Author
     Linda Nightingale 
    Participant

Hello all,

I’m Linda Nightingale, as above, I live in Bourne, I’m a long-standing member of Link4Growth but have not been very active at all for some time owing to my caring duties, studying and looking after my little 22 month granddaughter 2 days a week, the latter giving me tremendous joy!! 

BUT as I’ve just completed some rather elongated studies & become a Mindfulness Teacher, & thus freed up a bit of time, I  plan to work to change my invisibility and MAKE the time to take part in some meetings although this can prove quite tricky.  I’m a Mindfulness Teacher, Big Happiness Coach – incorporating neuro & behavioural sciences, creativity, fun, positive psychology, resilience  +++, Laughter Yoga Leader, 1-2-1 Laughter Coach, Laughter Yoga Leader Teacher and Holistic Therapist and I LOVE what I do & it gives me the chance to be ME  and help others, while still supporting those I love & care for.  I’ve recently renamed my business  ‘Healthy Holistic Happiness’ and I’m in the process of working to complete my new website with the lovely lady building it for me.    I do use Facebook to promote my sessions etc but have been distancing myself more and more on a personal level & I’d love to occasionally chat with people on here.

Chris Ogle 
    Keymaster

Hi Linda, Great to see you back and looks like it has been a busy busy time for you… congratulations on your retraining and looking forward to your posts and comments from that portfolio of wisdom you have acquired!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Link4Growth Forum

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account